Cosmetic dentistry provides the simplest smile changes to the most comprehensive makeovers. In Augusta, GA, Dr. Scott Wingard and Dr. Caleb Morris combine artistry with cutting edge technology to erase smile defects and change lives. Your friends at Summerville Dentistry want you to know more.
What it does
Cosmetic dentistry is a very popular branch of professional dental care available in Augusta that focuses on the shape, color, and alignment of teen and adult smiles. The point of departure for any cosmetic service is healthy teeth and gums. So, if you wish to improve your smile appearance, expect a friendly, thorough consultation and exam at Summerville Dentistry.
When you see Dr. Wingard or Dr. Morris, they'll review your medical history and do a complete oral exam. Then, you'll discuss the changes you'd like to see.
Most of our cosmetic dentistry patients in Augusta wish to improve:
- Tooth color by removing dark stains
- Smile alignment (gaps, crookedness, crowding)
- Defects such as uneven size and shape, cracks, chips, pitting, and more
Together, you and your cosmetic dentist will arrive at a treatment plan. You'll complete your services at either our Evans or Augusta, GA, office.
What we offer
Here are the services we use to transform smiles:
- Professional teeth whitening which applies concentrated hydrogen peroxide gel to tooth surfaces in the smile zone. You may elect the fast in-office version or use customized trays in the privacy of your own home.
- Cosmetic contouring, a light, and gentle sanding and resurfacing of minor enamel defects.
- Composite resin bonding which adds moldable, tooth-colored putty to small flaws, virtually erasing them.
- Porcelain veneers, thin pieces of premium ceramic bonded to flawed surfaces. Veneers strengthen enamel and give patients the even, bright, Hollywood look they desire.
- Porcelain crowns, or caps, crafted to fit right over failing, injured, or cracked teeth. Crowns support remaining structure and blend in with teeth on the same, and opposing, arches of teeth.
- Inlays and onlays, or partial crowns, which restore large areas of decay on chewing surfaces of back teeth.
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth completely.
- Invisalign removable clear aligners to erase orthodontic issues discreetly and comfortably.
Fortunately, our crowns, veneers, and partial crowns may be designed and manufactured on-site. We have eliminated the wait times and temporary restorations previously required, and patients love the beautifully crafted results. Come in for a crown, and leave in under two hours with a fully restored tooth.
Choose a great smile
Cosmetic dentistry services from Summerville Dentistry in Augusta and Evans, GA, gives you the power to change how you look and feel about yourself. To learn more, contact us for a helpful consultation with Dr. Caleb Morris or Dr. Scott Wingard. We have two convenient locations. In Augusta, phone (706) 738-4723, and in Evans, call (706) 250-2998.