Cosmetic dentistry corrects a variety of cosmetic imperfections so you can show off your best possible smile. Cosmetic dental procedures are available for improving the appearance of teeth that are stained, dull, chipped, cracked, misshaped, or unevenly spaced. A cosmetic dentist can recommend the right procedures for addressing your concerns. At Summerville Dentistry, Dr. Scott Wingard and Dr. Caleb Morris are your dentists for cosmetic dentistry in Augusta and Evans, GA.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Transform your smile and boost your confidence with one or more cosmetic dental procedures. There are several procedures for improving the appearance of teeth with a variety of problems. Chips and cracks can be fixed, stains can be whitened, and crooked teeth can be reshaped. Whatever your concerns, there are cosmetic dental procedures that can help. In Augusta and Evans, several cosmetic dentistry services are offered at Summerville Dentistry, including:
- Cosmetic Bonding — Procedure for repairing teeth with cracks, chips, and other problems by applying a tooth-colored resin material that permanently bonds with the tooth.
- Dental Implants — Permanent tooth replacement option for filling in gaps from missing teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers — Thin covers applied to the front of problem teeth to conceal various cosmetic imperfections, including chips, stains, and cracks.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — Dental fillings that blend in with the natural teeth while restoring and strengthening decayed teeth.
- Teeth Whitening — Professional treatment for quickly whitening dull or stained teeth by several shades.
- Crowns and Bridgework — Option for replacing multiple missing teeth that is secured in place with dental crowns, which are protective caps that fit over natural teeth or dental implants.
Show off your best possible smile by correcting or concealing minor imperfections with a cosmetic dental procedure. A cosmetic dentist can help you select the right procedure to achieve the smile you desire. For cosmetic dentistry in Augusta and Evans, GA, schedule an appointment with Dr. Wingard or Dr. Morris by calling Summerville Dentistry at (706) 738-4723 for the Augusta office or (706) 250-2998 for the Evans office.